1. City Councilors voted 10-1 last night to support a 9-month moratorium and a study for the City of Framingham.
2. The City Council in its 4-hour meeting also voted 9-1-1 to reject the Mayor’s nomination to the Disability Commission.
3. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham School Committee 7 p.m. – on the agenda is a vote on the new proposed 170-day calendar and the first day of school.
- Framingham City Council: Ordinance & Rules Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
4. Framingham Public Library will hold a virtual Yarn Hour tonight.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.