1 Tonight is the grade 8 graduation for students at the Christa McAuliffe Charter school. the event will be held virtually, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
2. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham Retirement Board at 10 a.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees: Buildings & Grounds Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees at 7 p.m. – Cancelled
- Framingham Traffic Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Finance Subcommittee – Cancelled
3. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has a community zoom call at 5 p.m. to discuss the city’s re-opening plans.
4. Today is National Public Service Day.
5. Yesterday, restaurants could return to indoor dining, under the state’s Phase II part 2 re-opening plan. Personal services like nail salons, and European Wax Center on Route 9 can re-open today, as well