1 The MetroWest Regional Transit Authority will hold a ceremony to mark National Vietnam Veterans Day at 9 a.m, today.
2. Genoa and Advocates will be joined by Massachusetts Senate President Karen Spilka for the grand opening of a new on-site pharmacy at the Advocates mental health center in Framingham this afternoon at the Advocates Center on Route 9.
3. The City Council has formed a task force to deal with double utility poles in the City. The first meeting is today at 4:30 p.m. in the Executive Conference Room at the Memorial Building and on Zoom.
4. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham High School Council at 5:30 p.m. at Framingham High.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building
5.Framingham Public Library events:
- .Through the end of this week the main Framingham Public Library is hosting a K-12 art show from Framingham Public School students.
- Framingham Garden Club is hosting a sold out event tonight at the library.
BONUS: It is Immigrants Day at The State House today.