By Framingham State athletics
KEENE, NEW HAMPSHIRE – – The Framingham State women’s soccer team rallied for a 2-2 tie with Keene State in non-conference play Thursday evening in New Hampshire.
Framingham State is now 1-9-1 overall.
Keene State Owls are now 6-5-2 overall.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- The Owls got on the board in the 32nd minute when Kayleigh Marshall scored with a helper from Joclynn Tyler.
- Early in the second half the Rams answered when Grayson Tellier scored with assists from Calem Frongillo and Hailey Baker.
- The Owl retook the lead in the 76th minute when Elizabeth Kopicko scored her seventh goal of the season off a pass from Maya Baker.
- The Rams answered just about ten minutes later with an unassisted goal by Abby Savard to knot the game at two.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
- Soia Moritz made eight saves in net for the Owls.
- Jetta Oskirko made an impressive 16 stops in net for the Rams.
- The host Owls outshot the Rams 29-to-11 including a 16-to-3 mark in the first half.
- The Owls had five corner kick attempts to the zero for FSU.
The Rams return to action on Saturday when they host MCLA in MASCAC action at 2 p.m.