1 This week is National Farmers’ Market Week.
Today is the 8th week of the Framingham Farmers’ Market. The market will be open from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Framingham Centre Common. Click here for a list of vendors.
2. Today is the last day the City of Framingham will staff the trio of City beaches with lifeguards. The beaches will be open -but swim at your own risk.
On Friday, Lake Waushakum beach will be closed from 8;30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. due to the Framingham Parks & Recreation’s adventure camp. Those who wish to use the beach should visit Learned’s Pond or Saxonville beach.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings: (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Human Relations Commission at 7 p.m.
4. Outdoor Jazz Concert at the Christa McAuliffe Library branch featuring Alexei Tsiganov and David Eure at 7 p.m.
5. The main Framingham Library is hosting cyanotype painting this afternoon from 3 to 4 p.m. Create a sun print using solarized paper and a variety of objects of different shapes and sizes. Registration required by calling the Main Library at 508-532-5570 or register in person. Ages 5+
Speaking of art and the library.