1 Temperatures today will be about 90 degrees.
The City of Framingham has public beaches open today until dusk at Learned’s Pond and Lake Waushakum Beach on Nipmuc Road. Beaches are free to use.
4. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETING (all are remote unless noted below):
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
5. Family events:
- Juggler at the main Framingham Library today at 3 p.m.
- Framingham Makerspace has an open house tonight at its Saxonville Studios from 7 to 9 p.m
Tonight, the Makerspace will be holding a make your own puppet workshop from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
“We will provide materials, but… your own creativity has no boundaries. Feel free to bring buttons, googly eyes, tiaras, and especially old single socks are a good starting point.”