2. The MetroWest Chamber of Commerce is holding an in-person Business After Hours at The Edwards House tonight from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meeting (all are remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Council on Aging at 1:30 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee: Health and Wellness Subcommittee at 4:30 p.m.
- Framingham Welcoming Ordinance Commission at 6 p.m.
- Framingham City Council Finance subcommittee meeting at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building and on Zoom.
4. FLYERS IN ACTION:
- Framingham High freshman Kayla Goodridge pitched a no-hitter for the softball tema in its win over Brookline yesterday.
- Framingham High boys lacrosse travels to Brookline for a game against the Warriors today.
- Girls golf has a game against Brookline today at 4 p.m.
- Girls lacrosse hosts Brookline today at 4:30 p.m. at Phil Read Field at the high school.
- Boys volleyball hosts Newton North today at Framingham High at 4 p.m.