1 The Pinefield Garden Club Of Framingham presents Pollinators and the Plants They Need with Ellen Sousa of Turkey Hill Brook Farm tonight. The in-person event will be held at St. Andrews Church hall at 3 Maple Street in Framingham from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
2. The Framingham Business Association will hold its monthly meeting today at La Cantina at noon.
3. A. ribbon cutting ceremony was held for the pocket park on Irving Street in downtown Framingham today yesterday. The Park officially opened to the public this summer.
4. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Zoning Board of Appeals meeting at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Parks & Recreation Commission meets via Zoom tonight at 7.
- Framingham Historical Commission at 7 p.m. via Zoom
According to the Mayor’s publicly posted schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High girls swim & dive defeated Boston Latin on the road yesterday. The team has 3 meets left in the regular season.
- The Framingham Flyers unified basketball team hosts Newton North High today at 3:30 p.m.
- Framingham High field hockey hosts Natick High at 3:45 at Phil Read Field
- Framingham High girls and boys cross-country has an away meet against Walpole High this afternoon.