1. All 3 of the City’s beaches are closed again, due to either bacteria or toxic algae. The last set of tests came back on August 2.
Lake Waushakum beach has never opened for the season. Saxonville Lake has been closed for more than a week due to a toxic algae.
2. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham School Committee meeting at 7 p.m. remote for public
- Framingham Conservation Commission meeting at 7 p.m. remote
4. The East Middlesex Mosquito Control Project is planning to use a truck-mounted aerosol sprayer to apply “reduced-risk pesticide” to control mosquito populations in the City of Framingham tonight, weather permitting.
All spraying will be done between dusk and 11:30 p.m.
The spraying is scheduled for neighborhoods of Framingham that are located in the vicinity of Amy Road, Grove Street, Woodmere Road, Lanewood Avenue, Flanagan Drive, Nixon Road, Woodstock Drive, Wayside Inn Road, James Street, Lillian Road, Crestwood Drive, Ruth Drive, Morse Road, Norman Drive, Randy Road, and Gibbs Street.
5. The Framingham Public Library is hosting a trivia event tonight. Still time to sign up.