1 The 28th Annual Conference of the MetroWest Economic Research Center will be held virtually today at 8 a.m.
2. School Committee will vote on a new name for Woodrow Wilson Elementary School tonight. The two choices are Harmony Grove Elementary or Ruby Bridges Elementary.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Board of assessors at 5:15 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Appointments Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- City Council: Finance Subcommittee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham EDIC at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Cultural Council at 7 p.m.
According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today, but she is expected to attend the School Committee meeting
4. FLYERS in action:
- Co-ed unified track team has an away meet at 3:45 p.m. in Natick
- Girls softball game is postponed until May 22
- Boys & girls outdoor track meet at 3:45 p.m. against Milton at Bowditch Field
- Boys tennis home at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls tennis home against Weymouth at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys volleyball travels to Wellesley for an away match at 4 p.m.
- Framingham High baseball against Weymouth at 5 p.m. at Bowditch Field
5. Christa McAuliffe Charter School’s online auction bidding ends today.