1 The Governor’s order of no gatherings of more than 10 people is still in place through May 18. The governor’s order of all non-essential business must be closed or operate remotely is still in order through May 18, as well.
As of May 6, the Governor issued an order for all to wear a mask, when not practicing social distancing.
2. With school closed for the remainder of the school year, Framingham Public Schools will continue to distribute a free lunch (and breakfast) Monday through Friday at 4 schools from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for all ages 18 and younger.
No forms or registration is required. Parents/guardians can pick up the meals with their children present. We encourage families to practice social distancing and not congregate at the meal pickup locations:
- Cameron Middle School – 215 Elm Street
- Barbieri Elementary School – 100 Dudley Road
- Fuller Middle School – 31 Flagg Drive
- Wilson Elementary School – 169 Leland Street
Yesterday, the Mayor was a grand marshal of a parade at Heritage at Framingham. It was not on her schedule.
4. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Housing Authority meeting remotely at 2 p.m.
- Framingham City Council Planning & Zoning Subcommittee remotely at 6 p.m.
- Keefe Tech School Committee meeting remotely at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Public Library Trustees remotely at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Building Committee meeting remotely at 7 p.m.
5. May 10-17 is National Reading is Fun week