FRAMINGHAM – A Sudbury preschool has set up a GoFundMe for a Framingham family after a fire, earlier this month.
“Our Pre-K teacher Anna Young and her family were woken up at 3 a.m. by their smoke alarms on March 22. A fire had started in their chimney and spread to their attic and home. Anna, her husband Jeremy, and their two boys (Waylon and Jesse) were all unharmed but the house and their belongings suffered severe damage,” said Sudbury Co-Operative Preschool
“We cannot even imagine what they must be going through right now in the middle of this pandemic, amidst social distancing, quarantine, health risks, and limited resources. To have an additional hurdle of this magnitude is truly incomprehensible,” said the preschool.
“If you know Anna, you know that she is the first to help anyone in need, inside the Co-op community or outside of it. While none of us can imagine what they must be going through, we can come together and surround them with love and support,” said the Preschool.
“Anna and her family are currently staying at a hotel and will probably be unable to move back in to their home for at least 6 months. Because of COVID-19, physical help is impossible to offer right now, so we are asking for financial donations to get them through this time. Anything helps,” said the Preschool.