FRAMINGHAM – The City of Framingham’s Dudley Road Yard Waste facility will be opening for the season on Saturday, April 1.
Hours of operation for the season are:
Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Residents will need a recycling center permit to utilize the facility. Current permits expire on June 30, 2023.
New permits will be issued for July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024.
The fee is $20 and can be paid with cash or check.
Allow an employee to place the permit on the lower driver-side windshield.
Cost is $50 for business permits.
Please make sure your materials are separated by the following guidelines and placed in the appropriately marked areas:
Leaves, grass, plant waste, and small light trimmings:
- Transport in bags or containers only
- Paper bags only may be left on site
- Containers and plastic bags must be emptied and removed from the facility
Brush (branches, sticks, twigs, and shrubs):
- Must be 4 inches or less in diameter and 4 feet or shorter in length
- No logs or stumps
- Transport loose or in containers
- All containers and bags must be emptied and removed