1 Final Community Preservation Committee applications are due today.
2. Framingham School Committee meets tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building. Meeting is hybrid and is also on Zoom.
On the agenda is a discussion on the bus contract and the lack of bus drivers.
3. Other CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Board of Assessors at 4 p.m.
- Framingham High School Council at 5:15 p.m.
- Framingham Cultural Council at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Sustainability Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Disability Commission at 7 p.m.
4. Today is the final day of the art exhibit at the main Framingham Public Library by Framingham High art students.
5. Framingham Public Library:
- The SparkLab at the main Framingham Public Library will hold a Knights and Dragons program, where students in grades 3 and older can design and make your own shield tonight from 6 to 7
- The Framingham Public Library will hold a Self-Publishing and Marketing Workshop via Zoom at 7 tonight. Pre-registration required.