1 The Framingham High vs Natick High football game takes place on Thanksgiving. The gamewill be in Natick this year, with kick-off at 10 a.m. Tickets are only available online by clicking here. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students.
2. Today, there is a student-only pep rally at Bowditch Field at 3 p.m. Students will need a student ID for admittance.
4 The Framingham City Council will hold a virtual only meeting tonight at 7 p.m. to vote on the residential and commercial tax rate. The key vote is how much of a burden the commercial & industrial properties will burden vs residential. The current proposal lowers the burden on commercial & industrial but it would mean a $350 increase for homeowners/residential.
To join the meeting:
ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81957914340?pwd=MDdwK2VaMytPNGNzdFVCZEpJUHNqZz09
Other CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Retirement Board at 10 a.m.
- Framingham City Council Finance Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Traffic Commission at 7 p.m. – hybrid meeting – in person in the Ablondi room at City Hall and on Zoom
5. There is an art exhibit at the main Framingham High School Library by Framingham High students. The exhibit is on display throughout the month of November.
The Framingham Public library closes at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23 and is closed Thursday, November 24 for Thanksgiving.
Editor’s Note: lead photo for the column is from one of the student art pieces in the exhibit.
Art by Megan Kwan, and AP ART + DESIGN student at Framingham High.