1 Tuesday is election day across the Commonwealth.
Polls will be open to vote in-person from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in Framingham.
Mail in ballots can be dropped off in the box next to the Memorial Building at 150 Concord Street until 8 p.m.
The City Clerk’s office is closed on Tuesday due to election day.
2. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Traffic Commission: Traffic Regulation Subcommittee at 3 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Planning & Zoning Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Licenses at 7 p.m.
- Keefe School Committee at 7 p.m. in person at the school.
3. BRONCOS in ACTION:
- The Keefe Technical boys soccer team won the vocational title last week at Butterworth park. Today at 3 p.m. they begin in the MIAA tournament at Bowditch Field.
4. FLYERS IN ACTION:
- The Framingham High boys soccer team lost in double OT via penalty kicks last night.
- The Framingham High girls soccer team won its MIAA tourney game 1-0 last night against Andover High. They will play on the road next on Thursday, November 10. Opponent to be decided tonight.
- The Framingham High football team lost to New Bedford at home on Saturday. They will play Quincy High on the road this weekend.
5. LIBRARY EVENTS:
- Framingham Public Library will offer beginner line dancing class tonight at 7 p.m Improve memory skills, strengthen bones, develop better balance, relieve stress, and put a smile on your face with Line Dancing! We’ll learn some old favorites and add some of the newest line dances. No need to have a partner and no experience is necessary. The event takes place in the Costin room at the main Framingham Library.