1 Today is Devin Suau Day. The 6-year-old died of DIPG 5 years ago today. Today is a day of friendship and kindness.
The Memorial Building was lit of green last night and will stay that way through October 27.
2. Today is International Chef’s Day.
Since its creation, by the Late Chef Dr. Bill Gallagher in 2004, Worldchefs has committed to using International Chefs Day to celebrate their noble profession, always remembering that it is our duty to pass on our knowledge and culinary skills to the next generation of chefs with a sense of pride and commitment to the future.
“To ensure a healthy planet for future generations, we also need to teach our children the importance of food and the impact that food production and consumption has on the environment. We can help our children the Worldchefs way, by working together in Preparing Children for a Healthy Life. “
This year’s campaign for International Chefs Day is “Growing A Healthy Future.”
This year on International Chefs Day, the goal is to teach children about healthy eating by encouraging them to be creative with food. With the Chef’s input, education and help, children will be able to create recipes out of healthy foods and support Healthy Food for the Future.
3. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m,.
- Team Framingham at 7:30 p.m.
4. FLYERS IN ACTION:
- Framingham High girls soccer at 4:30 p.m. at Fuller Middle.
- Boys soccer travels to Newton for a game against the Tigers of Newton North at 6 p.m.
- Framingham High girls volleyball has a game against Newton North in Newton at 4:30 p.m.
5. Framingham HIGH PTO meeting tonight.