1 Rain is forecasted for today and Tuesday, which will help the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, mush of which is in a severe drought (D2) situation.
2. Yesterday, the City of Framingham held a ceremony to mark the 21st anniversary of September 11.
3. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS (remote on Zoom unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Housing Authority at 2 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Planning & Zoning Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Board of License Commissioners at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Community Preservation Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Ordinance Review & Recodification Committee at 7 p.m.
4. Framingham Public Library will hold a fairytale engineering workshop today in its Sparklab at the main Framingham Library.
Every fairytale has a problem, join us to help solve the problems using fun and strange materials. Today’s focus is on Jack & the Beanstalk.
Workshop is from 4 to 5 p.m. for ages 8 and older.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Weather permitting Framingham High co-ed field hockey will travel to Brookline for a 4 p.m. game