FRAMINGHAM – An open-air circus is coming to Eastleigh Farm in Framingham this weekend!
Stars Above is an outdoor family friendly circus show created by founders of Hideaway Circus, Josh & Lyndsay Aviner.
Set to original music and reimagined cover songs, Stars Above is a modern take on the nostalgic small touring circuses from 200 years ago. This year’s production features brand new acts alongside fan favorites from last season.
Featuring an all-star cast of circus performers and musicians, the show centers around a day in the life of a traveling family troupe. Combining elements of contemporary and classical circus, Stars Above explores and celebrates our interwoven connections to loved ones, community, and what we’ve lost. The all-ages production is performed outdoors, under the vast canopy of sky and stars, on a custom-built circular stage and aerial rig.
Stars Above are performing several shows at the farm from Friday, August 12 to Sunday, August 14 at 1062 Edmands Road.
Food will be available for purchase at the show from Trolley Dogs Food Truck and Shucking Crazy Raw Bar, along with our wonderful Eastleigh Farm ice cream from the Moo Bus.
Tickets can be purchased online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/…/stars-above-framingham-ma…
There is three categories of tickets.
The most affordable is a general admission “Bring Your Own Seat” ticket. Audience members must bring a portable folding chair or blanket with them to the performance.
There is also two reserved sections of seating – Premium and VIP. Both tiers including a comfortable outdoor spectator lawn chair with excellent views of the stage. The VIP tickets are the most padded chairs with prime views in the center front.
Please Review Before Purchase
• All sales are final, no refunds will be granted.
• All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
• Late arrivals may be admitted as per local venue policy.
• Special effects, such as fog, strobes and other multimedia-oriented music and lights, will be used during the show.
• There are no animals used in the performances.
• Due to the outdoor nature of the circus, pending inclement weather and the current forecast, the company may pause, delay, or even cancel a performance.