In full transparency, the following is a press release from Framingham DPW to SOURCE media for publication.
FRAMINGHAM – Effective Monday, June 13, the Department of Public Works (DPW) Administration Office at City Hall, Room 213, will relocate to the Operations Center 100/110 Western Avenue.
The following DPW-related services to be relocated include:
- Water and Sewer Billing Questions:
- In-person: 110 Western Avenue, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, 8 a.m. – 6: 30 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- By phone: 508-532-5605
Reminder: Payments must be made at City Hall, the Treasurer’s Office, Room 111, 150 Concord Street
- Scheduling and payment for Bulky Item Disposal and Recycling Drop-Off Center Stickers:
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., at the DPW Operations Center, 100 Western Avenue.
- Or, Thursday-Saturday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., at the Recycling Drop-Off Center, 255 Mt. Wayte Avenue.
- Online (Bulky items only)
- Water and Wastewater Entrance Fees (for new connections or new construction):
- In-person: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., at the Engineering Office, 100 Western Avenue.