BOSTON – The MBTA’s Service Planning team will host a virtual public meeting on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 6p.m. to discuss spring service changes.
The MBTA is implementing service changes to provide the following benefits to riders:
- Preserve access and quality of service for transit-critical communities
- Provide sufficient service for returning riders
- Accommodate riders who are returning to in-person school or work
- Support new travel patterns and behaviors
As part of the presentation, the Service Planning team will cover the following:
- Why route changes are necessary
- The service planning process
- Specifics of the service changes and impacted routes
During the meeting, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and provide input on future service changes.
The meeting will be held via Zoom. Members of the public can register for the meeting online. The meeting will be recorded and posted online for those who cannot attend.
For more information or to request a reasonable accommodation and/or language services, please email email@example.com.
Para más información o para pedir arreglos razonables y/o servicios lingüísticos, por favor envíe un e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org