FRAMINGHAM – Mother Nature delivered a lot of snow this weekend.
Sunday is supposed to be sunny.
So the question is – where is the best place to go sledding in Framingham?
#1 choice is Bethany Hill, off Bethany Road in South Framingham on the property of the Sisters of Saint Joseph.
Other options include:
- The aqueduct hill at King Elementary School
- Behind Cameron Middle School
- Callahan State Park on Millwood Road
If you need a baby slope for the toddlers — try the hill at Roosevelt Park, at the site of the formerly elementary school off Fay Road.
Want to venture to Natick or Ashland? Try these locations.
- Walnut Hill School (12 Highland Street)
- Elm Bank Reservation (Route 16 at Wellesley/Natick border)
- Ashland State Park (162 West Union Street)
- Stone Park (77 Summer Street)