By Framingham State athletics
PAXTON – The Framingham State University men’s basketball team was defeated 83-63 this evening by Anna Maria College in non-conference action on November 30 at the Fuller Activities Center in Paxton.
With the loss, Framingham State drops to 1-8 overall.
Anna Maria improves to 3-3 overall.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The Rams saw a pair of player tally double figures in the game led by a team-high 18 points from Javaris Hill. Hill connected on 8-of-11 from the field and finished the double double with a team-high 11 boards.
- Keith Hollman chipped in with 13 points off the bench as he connected on four of his eight offerings.
- Mitchgell Merizier finished the game with eight points and six rebounds for the visitors.
- Anna Maria saw a trio of players in double figures led by 18 points from Jakai Alexandre. Alexandre connected on 7-of-11 from the floor including 4-of-6 from behind the arc to go along with three rebounds, six assists and two steals.
- Ralph Grasso Jr. Tallied 15 points for the Amcats to go along with two rebounds, three assists and four steals.
- Gabe Armstead connected on 4-of-6 en route to his 11 points and just missed a double doule with eight boards.
- Anna Maris shot 47% from the floor in the game including 44% from behind the arc, while the Rams connected on 43% of their offerings and just 13% from behind the arc.
UP NEXT: The Rams are back in action on Thursday when they travel to Clark University at 7 p.m.