Framingham Responds To Restaurant Fire at Shoppers World

Share, email, print, bookmark SOURCE reports.

FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Fire Department responded to a grease fire at a restaurant in Shoppers World this morning, August 14.

The fire happened around 10:30 a.m. at Chipotle Mexican Grill at 1 Worcester Road.

“The establishment is currently closed,” said Framingham Assistant Fire Chief JohnSchultz.

Since there was a fire, even though contained to the kitcehm all the food has to be thrown away, the kitchen needs to be completely cleaned, and they will need to pass a health inspection, to re-open, explained the Assistant Fire Chief.

No one was injured.

editor

email: editor@FraminghamSource.com call or text at 508-315-7176


Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/framin10/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/framin10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl/class-mixed-content-fixer.php on line 107