1 Under the Commonwealth of Massachusetts new COVID guidelines Framingham is now long a red community after 9 consecutive weeks, but the number of cases in the City significantly rose from 11 per day to 15.6 per day.
2. There is a free drive-thru COVID testing site at TJX Headquarters, off Route 30, open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. It will be open Mondays through Saturdays in November. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has hired Fallon Ambulance to run the testing site as part of the state’s Stop the Spread campaign.
There is also a free testing site at SMOC HQ at 7 Bishop Street from 3 to 6 p.m. It is walk-up only with limited parking. The City announced yesterday the Amazing Things testing site has closed.
4. OTHER CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings (all held virtually):
- Framingham Housing Authority at 2 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee: Climate Change, Environment, & Sustainability Subcommittee at 7 p.m.
- Keefe Technical School Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.