1 Today marks the 100th anniversary of the adoption of the 19th Amendment, giving women the right to vote. The Framingham History Center is having a virtual ceremony at 5;30 p.m.
SOURCE will be posting a package of reports on the 100th anniversary at noon today.
2. Speaking of voting, there is early voting is available today for the September 1 primary at the Memorial Building. Masks are required. Voting hours are 8:30 to 4 p.m.
3. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham School Committee: Unit A, S & T Subcommittee – Executive Session at noon
- Framingham School Committee meeting at 7 p.m.
4. The Framingham Disability Commission is hosting a mental health seminar tonight from 6:30 to 8 p.m. virturally.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has NO public events, but she is expected to give the closing remarks at the mental health seminar tonight. She is also expected at the Framingham History Center event at 5;30 p.m., but it is not on her public schedule. Also not on the Mayor’s schedule, but she is expected to attend the Framingham School Committee meeting tonight at some point.