1 Framingham is in an excessive heat alert. The City beaches will be open until 5 p.m. today. Beach passes are required.
The Spicer administration has not announced cooling stations nor extended beach hours due to the heat.
Photo by Framingham High student Kayleigh O’Connor, a SOURCE intern
2. Free lunch for children ages 5-18 at the main Framingham Library today from noon to 1 p.m. Lunch can be picked up at the bus shelter on Lexington street next to the Main Library. Please park in the Lexington Street lot and walk over to pick up a lunch bag.
3. Click here for road construction projects this week in Framingham.
4. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham School Committee: SIFOC Applicant Review meeting 10 a.m.
- Framingham School Committee: Buildings & Grounds Subcommittee at 5 p.m.
- Framingham Strategic Initiative & Financial Oversight Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of License Commissioners at 7 p.m.
- Keefe Technical School Committee meeting at 7 p.m.
5 According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.