1 Tonight is the last day of school for students at the Christa McAuliffe Charter School. The school held a virtual graduation last night for grade 8 students.
2. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham Board of Assessors at 5:15 p.m.
- Framingham Disability Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees: Governance Subcommittee 7:30 p.m.
3. The Framingham Council on Aging will hold a zoom community hour call at 2 p.m. with Framingham Health Director Sam Wong. Pre-registration is required. Click here for additional information.
4. SHE’s local is hosting a lunch call for 30 minutes with three women helping to lead MetroWest back economically. She’s Local, which produces the annual MetroWest Conference for Women, will have Downtown Framingham Inc. Axecutive Director Courtney Thraen, Town of Ashland Community & Economic Development Director Beth Reynolds, and Natick Center Cultural District Director Athena Pandolf as panelists at noon today.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.