FRAMINGHAM – Tryouts for Framingham High boys golf program are Monday, August 22.
The head coach is Peter Eliot.
Tryouts are over three days.
- August 22 at Kohr Gold in Natick from 10 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, August 23 at Wayland Country Club from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 24 at Wayland Country Club from 12:15 to 3:15 p.m.
For any student-athletes interested in participating, the athletics department requests:
1) Fill out the online registration form on Family ID
2) Please bring an up-to-date physical (a physical conducted within the last 13 months) to the Athletic Office of Athletic Training Room.
3) Fill out the Pre-Participation Head Injury Form
4) Take an online concussion educational video
5) There is no fee to play sports at Framingham High School
Prior to participation in any sport, the Athletics Department needs to receive the following 2 items before the start of a season:
1) Upload your physical to Family ID during registration
2) A hard copy of the Pre-Participation Head Injury Form
Both of these documents can be given to the Athletic Trainer or can be brought to the Athletics Office before the first day of tryouts.