FRAMINGHAM – Eastleigh Farm will hold its first-ever farmer’s market on Sunday, June 5.
The market will beheld from June 5 through October 23 at 1062 Edmands Road in Framingham from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Scheduled vendors for opening weekend include:
- Lakeside Acres Farm – All naturally raised beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and eggs
- Pure Haven – Full line of skin, body and home cleaning care, pet care, and baby care products, that are 100% toxin free
- Pots by Basha – Pottery including function bowls, vases, mugs, and decorative Raul
- Diane Pasolini – Salad dressing and baked goods
- Kinnari Sanghavi Studio LLC – Handcrafted and painted jewelry, coasters, charms, and paint kits
- The Serendipity Place – Crystal gifts