BURLINGTON, VERMONT – Nine students from Natick made the Dean’s List at the University of Vermont.
To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.
- Katherine Coyne of Natick (Psychological Science major, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Catherine Hodges of Natick (Secondary Education – Social Science major, College of Education and Social Services)
- Isabel Levine of Natick (Professional Nursing major, College of Nursing and Health Sciences)
- Justin Lista of Natick (Business Administration major, Grossman School of Business)
- Jaden Trask of Natick (Undeclared major, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Rowen Trask of Natick (Psychological Science major, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Abigail Connolly of Natick (History major, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Delaney Ross of Natick (Biological Science major, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Sarah Doherty of Natick (Elementary Education – K-6 major, College of Education and Social Services)
Since 1791, the University of Vermont has worked to move humankind forward. Committed to both research and teaching, UVM professors — world-class researchers, scholars, and artists — bring their discoveries into the classroom and their students into the field.
Located in Burlington, Vermont, one of the nation’s most vibrant small cities and top college towns, UVM is a Public Ivy and top 100 national research university educating 10,700 undergraduate students, 1,627 graduate students, 776 certificate and non-degree students, and 478 M.D. students in the Larner College of Medicine.