In full transparency, the following is a press release submitted to SOURCE media through its business wire service.
FRAMINGHAM – Rave Mobile Safety (Rave), a Framingham-based critical communication and collaboration platform customers count on when it matters most, announced yesterday, August 17, the launch of its new channel partner program to establish a network of industry and solutions experts who offer a comprehensive set of communications, safety and security solutions to their customers.
Through a transparent, predictable engagement model, Rave channel partners can offer their products and professional services to complement Rave’s critical communication and collaboration solutions for a holistic technology stack and an enhanced customer experience. Rave’s new channel partner program provides dedicated sales support, extensive marketing resources and comprehensive product training.
Key features of the program include:
- Partner Solution Packages – Bundled solutions that equip customers to maximize their long-term critical communication, emergency management and business continuity investment
- Partner Professional Services – Service offerings for Rave solutions that enhance their customers’ capabilities in emergency preparedness, crisis response and risk management
- Partner Marketplace and Advocacy – Extensive partner training, community and joint marketing programs to enhance experiences for partners’ teams and customers
- Partner Pricing and Discounts – Easy, predictable pricing and partner discounts with deal registration
- Partner Sales and Technical Support – Dedicated sales and technical support in partners’ territories to assist partners through product demos, selling process and contracting
“We believe safety is a collaborative responsibility, and with the new and evolving critical communication and safety challenges brought to light over the past year, there has never been a better time to expand our ecosystem through strategic partnerships,” said Todd Piett, Rave CEO. “Our new channel partnership program creates opportunities for collaboration, and we look forward to working with even more organizations to disrupt public safety and corporate security.”
Rave has expanded its partnership with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) to provide a broader set of combined solutions across key verticals of mutual growth, including K-12, higher education and healthcare. The joint go-to-market offers a comprehensive range of solutions that expand mass notification capabilities with IP communications and IoT technologies.
“Our innovative collaboration with Rave enhances enterprise communication and safety for our customers by broadening the channels and reach of emergency notification and response,” said Mike Mullarkey, Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing, ALE. “Now more than ever, we are seeing an increased need for these solutions and are thrilled to be expanding our partnership with Rave to meet these market challenges.”
By introducing Rave to ALE’s extensive business partners in the U.S. and Canada, three-time ALE Partner of the Year Dice Communications, a leading integrator of best-in-class technology solutions for voice, data, security, WLAN and carrier grade communications, has also joined Rave’s program as a channel partner.
“A key piece of our mission is bringing the most innovative technology to our customers’ fingertips, and the trusted ALE-Rave combined solution is just that,” said Tina Dice, President and Owner, Dice Communications. “We’re thrilled to join Rave’s ecosystem of innovators and look forward to delivering their critical communication and safety solutions to our customers.”