- All 3 of the City of Framingham’s public beaches are closed. Last set of tests were conducted on August 4. Two of the 3 beaches have toxic blue algae and the third has high levels of e coli bacteria.
A new site is being explored for the community by the state but has yet to be announced.
3. The Framingham Housing Authority has a meeting today at 2 p.m.
4. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham City Council: Planning & Zoning Subcommittee at 6 p.m. remotely.
5. According to the Mayor’s publicly posted schedule has no public events today.