Editor’s Note: The following is a press release
FRAMINGHAM – Starting today, April 26, the Fuller Middle School Decommissioning Committee announced all alumni, former students, educators, administrators and staff are invited to register for the first public farewell walkthrough tour of the Fuller School building.
The beloved old building at 31 Flagg Drive also housed the former Framingham High School (1958-1962) and the former Framingham South High School (1963-1991).
Upon registering participants will be assigned to tour groups with designated times on a first come first serve basis.
To register online visit http://fshsfullerfarewell.com then among the tabs on top you will select “upcoming events” and in the drop-down categories you’ll see “schedule a tour”
Right now, the tours will be on Saturday, May 22, when school is not in session.
For people who encounter issues registering online or do not have internet access, please email or call Committee Member John O’Brien 508-404-3342, email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Committee Chair Noval Alexander 508-816-8868 or email:email@example.com
Please clearly leave your full name, email address and phone number. You should receive an email confirmation (or a call back if you did not register online) within 72 hours.
To ensure a pleasant and safe experience for everyone we ask that all participants strictly adhere to the following health and safety ground rules and protocols set forth by the Commonwealth and the City of Framingham. Currently, for this type of event the maximum capacity of persons allowed inside the school building at any given time is 100.
1) Arrive on site approximately 5-7 mins prior to your appointed time, if you arrive earlier, please remain in your vehicle until your appointed time.
2) ALL participants may be subject to a temperature check and may need to answer COVID-19 related health questions before entry into the building.
3) ALL participants are required to properly wear face covering while in the school building at all times. If you don’t have a face cover one will be provided to you.
4) ALL participants will be required to furnish their full name, address and a phone number for the expressed purpose of contact tracing if it should become necessary.
5) ALL participants must remain with their assigned group entirely throughout the tour and follow the prescribed route inside the building.
A new Fuller Middle School is being constructed currently on property between the current school and the former Farley School on Flagg drive. It is set to open for the 2021-2022 school year.