FRAMINGHAM – Nova Farms, which plans to open a marijuana retail outlet on Route 9 in Framingham, is holding a job fair on Saturday, November 14.
The cannabis retailer has remodeled a former papa Gino’s on Route 9 West.
Nova Farms job fair is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1137 Worcester Road.
Applicants must be 21 years or older.
The company said it has full and part time positions available.
“Budtenders / Retail Associate’s are the people that give our guests all the knowledge they need to consume cannabis safely. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends. Please reply with an attached resume to be considered for the position,” said the posting. “We are seeking people with basic knowledge of cannabis products who can help educate and serve guests in compliance with all state regulatory guidelines.”
- Greet customers, get to know them and understand their interest in cannabis.(You must be positive and welcoming!)
- Assist guest with identifying the delivery mechanism that fits their needs best.
- Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for all customers.
- Continuously enhance your knowledge of cannabis and current regulations.
- Package, sort, count and label merchandise, as well as joint rolling.
- Restock storage areas, replenishing items, general cleaning.
- Perform tasks such as filing, compiling and maintaining inventory and records and POS transaction.
All interested applicants should bring a copy of their resume, as well as a photo ID or Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work for long hours, lifting up to 50 pounds, working on your feet and bending over with minimal supervision.
- Candidates should be motivated and hardworking, attendance it critical.
- Reliable Transportation is a must.
- Must be a team player.
Job pays between $13 and $15 per hour, with health, dental and vision insurance.