1 Thursday night, the state is likely to name Framingham as a high-risk community for the 8th consecutive week.
The City has been in high-risk status since the final week of August. Framingham Health Director Sam Wong wants every resident to get tested for the coronavirus.
The drive-thru free COVID testing site at Walsh Middle School is open today from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. However, the site has been shut off early due to capacity issues.
There is also a free testing site at SMOC HQ at 7 Hollis Street from 3 to 6 p.m. It is walk-up only with limited parking.
2. The Spicer administration announced two finalists for police chief last night, October 20.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings (all are remote unless noted).
- Framingham Veterans Counil at 10:30 a.m.
- Edgell Grove Trustees at 3 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Planning & Zoning Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham EDIC at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Cultural Council at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.