FRAMINGHAM – Framingham State University is advertising for an assistant women’s lacrosse coach.
The person would have the responsibility of instructing student athletes in the rules and fundamentals of the sport of Women’s Lacrosse.
Other responsibilities would be to:
- Assist the head coach with all aspects of teaching skills and strategies for the sport of Women’s Lacrosse during practice and games in the t
- traditional and non-traditional seasons.
- Provide individual instruction in the sport of Women’s Lacrosse, specifically the position of goalie.
- Assist the head coach in the creation of individual plans, while adhering to all NCAA bylaws.
- Assist the head coach with student-athlete welfare, physical health, team concepts and safety.
- Assist the head coach in coordinating team logistics with Athletic Department staff and other support personnel such as managers, scorekeepers, etc.
- Adhere to and support all rules, conditions and regulations as set forth by Framingham State University, Conference affiliations and the National Collegiate Athletic Association pertaining to all aspects of the team’s management.
- Responsible for reporting to the Equal Opportunity Officer or Title IX Coordinator knowledge or receipt of reports of discrimination, discriminatory harassment, and retaliation from students or other members of the university community.
- Designated as a Campus Security Authority under the Clery Act
- Assist the head coach in developing and implementing a comprehensive recruiting plan.
- Accountable for ensuring that affirmative action, equal opportunity, and diversity are integrally tied to all actions and decisions in areas of responsibility.
The part-time position would work evenings, weekends, and possible holidays.
Applicants should have 1-2 years of coaching and or playing experience. A Bachelor’s degree is required but a master’s degree preferred.
Applicants should have strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences (i.e., students, parents, faculty, staff, alumni, administration and community)
The contract position is non-benefited and will not exceed 18 hours per week said the University on its posting.
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans, persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary range was not posted.
To apply visit: https://www.Click2Apply.net/cz9z3hg6t4mtmf2v