1 Trash & recycling curbside collection is on a one-day delayed schedule this week due to the Memorial Day holiday.
2. The City’s Emergency Operations Center closed on Friday. The City’s new
informational phone line was activated today on May 26. To reach the City’s new informational phone line dial (508) 532-5411. Library staff will answer calls Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings: (all are held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham City Council Finance Subcommittee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Traffic Commission at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will hold a zoom meeting with Framingham Superintendent of Schools Bob Tremblay to discuss education & the pandemic at 5 p.m.
Attendees will be able to pose questions during the hour via Zoom’s Chat function. A video recording of the Zoom will be available
following for those who cannot attend.
5. The Department of Public Works (DPW) will resume bulky item collection the week of May 25. To minimize exposure between DPW staff and the public, the Department will NOT issue new permit stickers until July 1, 2020, which will be valid until June 30, 2021. While new stickers are not being
issued, proof of residency will be required (driver’s license or vehicle registration) to utilize the facility. Per Governor Baker’s Order and the City of Framingham’s Emergency Order, face coverings will be required to use the facility. Residents are asked to practice social distancing. The Center will open on May 29.