DURHAM, NEW HAMPSHIRE – Nine Framingham students have been named to the Dean’s List at the University of New Hampshire for the fall 2019 semester.
- Camila Vinha earning Highest Honors and majoring in Dietetics
- Morgan Daly earning Honors and majoring in Exercise Science
- Connor Robinson earning Highest Honors and majoring in Environmental Conservation
- Erin Ablondi earning Honors and majoring in Finance
- Abigail Corsi earning High Honors and majoring in Communication Science& Disorders
- Francesca Barsanti earning High Honors and majoring in Psychology
- Sydney DeSantis earning Honors and majoring in RMP:Program & Event Management
- Emily Handy earning High Honors and majoring in Psychology
- Kathryn Walter earning Highest Honors and majoring in Health Management & Policy
Students named to the Dean’s List at the University of New Hampshire are students who have earned recognition through their superior scholastic performance during a semester enrolled in a full-time course load (12 or more graded credits).
Highest honors are awarded to students who earn a semester grade point average of 3.85 or better out of a possible 4.0.
Students with a 3.65 to 3.84 average are awarded high honors and students whose grade point average is 3.5 through 3.64 are awarded honors.
The University of New Hampshire is a flagship research university that inspires innovation and transforms lives in our state, nation and world. More than 16,000 students from all 50 states and 71 countries engage with an award-winning faculty in top ranked programs in business, engineering, law, liberal arts and the sciences across more than 200 programs of study. UNH’s research portfolio includes partnerships with NASA, NOAA, NSF and NIH, receiving more than $100 million in competitive external funding every year to further explore and define the frontiers of land, sea and space.