LEWISBURG – Bucknell University has released the dean’s list for outstanding academic achievement during the fall semester of the 2019-20 academic year.
A student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean’s list recognition.
Five MetroWest students made the list.
- Owen Chase, a Mathematical Economics major in the class of 2022, from Natick
- Josh Dunbrack, a Computer Sci. & Engineering major in the class of 2021, from Framingham
- Zach Dunbrack, a Computer Sci. & Engineering major in the class of 2021, from Framingham
- Chiara Evans, a Biology major in the class of 2021, from Natick
- Leslie Galvez, a Global Management major in the class of 2020, from Framingham
Bucknell University is a private liberal arts university that offers majors in the arts, engineering, humanities, management, and social and natural sciences, along with broad opportunities outside of class, to its 3,600 undergraduates. Graduate programs are available in select disciplines. Students benefit from a small student-faculty ratio of 9:1, personal attention from faculty, leadership opportunities, and excellent graduation rates and career outcomes.