WENHAM – The Framingham State University men’s basketball team was defeated 89-61 this evening by Gordon College in non-conference action.
Framingham State is now 3-6.
Gordon College is now 6-4.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The Rams were led offensively by Bryan Thompson who finished the game with 10 points and four rebounds.
- Marshal Martin and Tevin Charles chipped in with nine points apiece off the bench, while Alex Fuller, Jahden Erold and Aveon Woods chipped in with six points apiece.
- Gordon received 20 points from Garrett Sattazahn, while Zach Quanico added 19 off the bench.
- Michael Makiej chipped in with 17 points, while Bryce Smith finished with 10.
- The Rams shot 36% from the floor in the game and 23% from behind the arc, while the Fighting Scotts shot 55% from the floor for the game and 47% from long range.
The Rams are back in action on Sunday when they travel to Salve Regina at 1 p.m.