1 National Weather Service is forecasting the first snowflakes of the season tonight until Wednesday. It should only be a dusting in MetroWest.
2. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham City Council has an executive session (closed door) meeting tonight at 6 p.m. to discuss a lawsuit and the potential purchase of the 4-story office building at 188 Concord Street.
- Framingham City Council to meet publicly at 7 p.m. at the Blumer Community room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Board of Health at 7 p.m.
3. There is an art exhibit at the main Framingham Library of work by Framingham High students in the main lobby. The exhibit will be there for the month of November.
The lead art for today’s column comes from that exhibit. Today’s art is a watercolor, Sharpie and oil pastel from Rosemary Penate, a Framingham High student.
4. LIBRARY EVENTS:
- The Christa McAuliffe Library will hold a lecture on tea at 7 p.m. Did you know that tea is the most widely consumed drink in Russia? Not only does it warm the soul on a cold winter’s night, but it plays an important cultural role. By examining artwork, literature, and the Museum’s collection of samovars and other tea-related objects, we can begin to trace the history of this iconic drink and understand its role in Russian society
- Dream Catcher workshop at the Sparklab in the Main Framingham Library from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. today.
5. FLYERS In action:
- Wednesday night is letter night for the fall athletes.