1 Happy Halloween!
The City of Framingham does not set trick or treat hours. Families can go trick or treating when they wish.
2. In case you missed it on Friday, the Mayor announced his pick for the City’s Chief Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion officer.
3. Early in-person voting for the City’s election will take place at the Memorial Building today from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. There will be later hours on Tuesday until 7 p.m. Early voting ends on Friday, November 4 at 2 p.m.
Election day is Tuesday, November 8.
Yesterday, election workers said the 500th voter participated in early in-person voting in the City.
3. Due to Halloween, there are no CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings tonight.
4. FLYERS IN ACTION:
- Framingham High cheerleaders won grand prize at the Natick Invitational event over the weekend.
- Framingham High girls defeated Chelsea High yesterday at Bowditch Field on senior day. SOURCE will have a slideshow of photos later today. The girls have qualified for post-season play and the MIAA seedings will come out mid-week.
- The Framingham High boys soccer team also qualified for post season play and will await the MIAA seedings mid-week. The Boys are one of the top 10 teams in Division 1.
- The Framingham High football team lost on Friday night. They will be in tier II of the playoff system as they have a record below .500. They are expected to get a game on Saturday morning.
BRONCOS In action:
- The girls and boys cross-country teams can compete in the MVADA State Vocational Championship today.
5. LIBRARY EVENTS:
- The Framingham Public Library has a tone & stretch class from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. A variety of functional fitness exercises to tone core, upper and lower body muscles followed by stretches. This is a low impact class designed to be adaptable to participants’ different levels.If you have NEVER attended this class, please register at this link: http://bit.ly/FPL-Exercise-Classes. If you HAVE attended any of our online exercise classes in the past, we already have your information, and you do not need to register again.