Twenty-two lucky Framingham residents and city and school employees will be selected to be part of the 10th annual Team Framingham group of runners who will be able to run the April 17, 2023 Boston Marathon with an entry provided to the City of Framingham by the Boston Athletic Association.
The registration period is open from Friday October 21 through 4 p.m. on Thursday November 10.
The random selection drawing will take place on Thursday November 17 at a time and place to be announced.
2. Today is International Artists Day.
3. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings (remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham City Council at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Traffic Commission in the Ablondi room at the Memorial Building at 7 p.m.
4. FLYERS IN ACTION (weather permitting);
- Boys soccer host Needham High at Fuller Middle turf field at 4 p.m. The boys are ranked among the top 10 teams in Division 1 by the MIAA.
- Girls soccer on the road. They will travel for a game against the Rockets of Needham High
- Flyers girls volleyball hosts Needham High at the Framingham High gym at 4 p.m.
5. LIBRARY EVENTS:
- The main Framingham Public Library will hold a pumpkin foam craft at the SparkLab today from 1 to 2 p.m. for children age 2 and older