By Framingham State athletics
FRAMINGHAM – Framingham State graduate student Bryce Nardizzi scored three goals to lead the Rams to a 5-1 win over Mass. Maritime in MASCAC men’s soccer action Saturday morning in Framingham.
Framingham State is undefeated in Conference play at 5-0.
The Rams are now 10-3-1 overall.
MMA drops to 1-10-2 overall.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- The Rams opened scoring in the 16th minute when Nardizzi scored his first of the game.
- Ibrahim Kyeyune extended the lead with an assist coming from Gabriel Padilla in the 56th minute.
- Nardizzi scored in the 59th and 63rd minutes with assists from Jared Nardizzi and Bryce Bortello-McCray.
- The Bucs tallied in the 74th minute when Alex McKay scored his first of the year and the Rams countered with an Emilio Ticas score a few minutes later to reach the final margin.
- The Rams outshot the Bucs 35-to-3 including a 22-to-2 clip in the second half.
- A combination of three Bucs keepers made 13 saves while the Rams did not register a save and the Bucs were held to only one shot on net.
The Rams return to action on Tuesday evening when they travel to Emerson for a 6 p.m. match.