Advocates Hosting Electronics Recycling Event Saturday in Honor of Late Timothy Lee
FRAMINGHAM – Advocates, a human services provider in Massachusetts, is organizing an electronics recycling event in memory of Timothy Lee – a beloved long-time Advocates staff, board member, and Framingham resident who passed away in 2021.
At Advocates, Lee was a significant member of the Diversity Advisory Council and the founder of Project PEACH a program that supplied refurbished computers to the individuals we support.
The event is Saturday, October 8 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. rain or shine.
The event will be held at the Advocates main office from 1881 Worcester Road in Framingham.
Event is open to all in the public.
Cost to recycle (Cash preferred):
- $5 each for Cell Phones, Irons, Computers, DVD Players, Printers, Laptops, Radios, Speakers & Other Small Electronics
- $10 each for Microwaves & Small Household Appliances
- $15 each for Flat Screen Computer Monitors, Range-Top/Large Microwaves
- $20 each for Metal Desks, CRT Computer Monitors, TVs up to 24’’, Dorm Sized Refrigerators, Dehumidifiers, Air Conditioners & Large Printers
- $25 each for TVs 24’’ – 32”, Washing Machines, Dryers, Stoves, Large Appliances, Grills, & Exercise Equipment
- $30 each for TVs between 32” and 35”, Large Refrigerators
- $35 each for TVs over 36”
- $40 each for Projection TVs, Console or wood TVs
Proceeds raised from this event will help support the technology needs of individuals supported by Advocates.
To donate directly to Advocates, please visit www.Advocates.org/Donate.
Advocates provides a broad range of services for people facing life challenges such as addiction, aging, autism, brain injury, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and mental health challenges. With Advocates’ help, thousands of individuals and families living in Massachusetts are finding the supports they need to lead healthy, productive, and rewarding lives.