1 Today is the first day of Autumn. The autumn equinox is at 9:03 p.m. today.
2 Today is the second to last Framingham Farmers’ Market of the season. Originally the market was cancelled due to the weather forecast today for heavy rain, but a couple of vendors due plan to come including Cousin’s Maine Lobster food truck from noon to 6:30 p.m. and Heavens Harvest will be there from 3 to 6:30 p.m. at the Framingham Centre Common
3. There are no CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS scheduled for today.
4. FLYERS IN ACTION (weather permitting):
- Framingham high boys golf team is at Neholden Country Club today at 3:45 p.m. for a match against Wellesley High
- Boys soccer at Walpole High at 4 p.m.
- Girls soccer hosts Walpole High at Fuller Middle’s turf field at 4 p.m.
- Girls volleyball at Walpole High at 4;15 p.m. for a match against the Timberwolves
5. LIBRARY EVENTS:
- Intro to Arduino at the main Framingham Library from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Create salt crystal leaves from 6 to 8 p.m. at the SparkLab at the main Framingham Library in downtown Framingham
- Lifelong Learning lecture from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Costin room at the main Framingham Library. “A Burning Controversy: Did Native Americans Modify the Landscape of New England?” with Larry McKenna, Assistant Professor of Physics and Earth Science, FSU and Co-Founder of the Center for Climate Change Education.