FRAMINGHAM – Access Framingham is advertising for a production manager.
The position was posted this week.
“We are looking for a hard working creative person to oversee our production pipeline from conception to completion. You’d be working in a tight team creating and managing local content creation. Experienced video producers, filmmakers, or someone looking to downshift from corporate media or TV – please check it out! We’d love to get someone local to fill this position,” said Executive Director Jason Daniels.
The Production Manager is a full-time, non-exempt, career position with generous health and dental benefits as well as a retirement savings plan with matching contributions.
This position is based out of the AFTV state-of-the art TV studio in Framingham. producing events where and when they happen, which includes some nights and weekends with flexible scheduling.
Salary is listed as $50,000 to 60,000 and is commensurate with experience. A $500 sign-on bonus will be paid after 90 consecutive days of employment, according to Access Framingham.
● Schedule, organize and monitor AFTV production / post production projects
● Produce high quality mission driven programming
● Research people, places, and events in the city and how they can relate to content and potential programming. Coordinate on-site productions
● Supervise and mentor a pool of freelance videographers
● Manage multiple concurrent projects utilizing staff, members and interns
● Assist with member and community productions
● Develop and implementing training programs and conduct workshops
● Use and maintain AFTV professional equipment and stay current on industry trends to ensure a forward thinking operation
● Ensure that all work complies with company policies, cable franchise agreements, state guidelines, federal regulations and quality standards
● Perform other related duties as required, directed, or as the situation dictate
● 3+ years video/TV production experience; a Bachelor’s Degree or certification(s)
● 2+ years supervisory or management experience
● Strong written and verbal communications skills and overall good people skills (Portuguese or Spanish a plus)
● Expert with media production software such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud and ability to learn more specialized techniques and programs
● Demonstrable track record of creating high quality, innovative work
● Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for the Framingham community with a commitment to using media to empower underserved voices
● Valid driver’s license and willingness to safely drive a company production truck
● Ability to individually lift, carry, and move equipment and/or props of up to 50 pounds
Reach out to Daniels ar firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or wish to apply.