FRAMINGHAM – I enthusiastically support Priscila Sousa for State Representative in my district. As a homeowner, mom, and 17-year public school teacher, she has my full support.
Throughout our tenure together on the Framingham School Committee, I have witnessed Priscila demonstrate:
- Phenomenal constituent services and outreach
- Fierce advocacy for our school children and advocacy for issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Commitment and dedication to volunteerism
- Relentless advocacy for mental health supports
- Transparency, collaboration, and strong leadership
- Exemplary communication skills
When Priscila is elected as State Representative, our community will have representation unlike we have ever had. As a triliterate and trilingual individual, Priscila’s ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish, English, and Portuguese allows her to engage our community in unprecedented ways. Add Priscila’s educational background, experience, high level of intelligence, and strong leadership qualities and we have an exceptional candidate.
Our community has diverse needs and challenges. Our neighborhoods need a voice. We need someone fighting for us.
Priscila will deliver on high-quality representation and has a proven resume of dedicated public service.
Please join me on September 6th to cast a vote for Priscila Sousa.
Vice Chair of the Framingham School Committee and District 8 Resident