FRAMINGHAM – Practice for the Framingham High girls and boys cross-country teams begin August 22.
Head coach is Ed Crowley.
Cross-country is a no cut sport. There is no fee to participate.
First practice is Monday August 22 at 9 to 11 a.m. Practice is Monday, August 22 through Friday, August 26.
Starting August 29 practice is 2:30 to 4:45 p.m.
Even there is no tryouts or cuts, every athlete must register.
For any student-athletes interested in participating, the athletics department requests:
1) Fill out the online registration form on Family ID
2) Please bring an up-to-date physical (a physical conducted within the last 13 months) to the Athletic Office of Athletic Training Room.
3) Fill out the Pre-Participation Head Injury Form
4) Take an online concussion educational video
5) There is no fee to play sports at Framingham High School
Prior to participation in any sport, the Athletics Department needs to receive the following 2 items before the start of a season:
1) Upload your physical to Family ID during registration
2) A hard copy of the Pre-Participation Head Injury Form
Both of these documents can be given to the Athletic Trainer or can be brought to the Athletics Office before the first day of tryouts.